For Immediate Release
Press Contact: Jimmy Carbone
917 386 8357
Ciderfeast Returns August 6th to Manhatan Waterfront
with 30+ of the Regions Best Ciders
CookOutNYC™, Beer Sessions Radio™ and Food Karma Projects are happy to present the return of Ciderfeast™, a sophisticated outdoor cider event featuring the best regional, national and European ciders from more than a dozen cider makers pouring 30+ ciders, alongside craft beer, grilling stations, music and the best waterfront views in all of Manhattan. It’s all happening on Saturday, August 6, from 4:30PM to 8:30PM on Manhattan’s East River at SolarOne (enter at 23rd Street).
The list of expected cider makers and producers includes (subject to update/change):
- Hudson Valley Farmhouse Cider - NY
- Big Apple Cider - NY
- Shacksbury - VT
- Original Sin - NY
- Austin Eastciders - TX
- E. Z. Orchards - OR
- Aspall - UK
- Ciders of Spain - Spain - Sidra High Pours!
- WineSellers LTD, Importers - Four different Ciders from France!
- Downeast - MA
- Virtue - MI
- Ciderboys - WI
- Wolfer - NY
- Farnum Hill - NH
Ciderfeast is the best place to find unique and specialty craft cider and will tide you over until fall when NYC’s annual Cider Week takes place. Additional features of Ciderfeast include:
- 10+ different regional cider makers pouring 30+ of their best ciders]
- ·Meat grilling stations including Harry Hawk's Schnack Burgers
- Pitmaster Robbie Richter's Chicken Kebabs
- ·Taco stations from Jimmy's No. 43
- Vegetarian stations (watermelon salad, veggie dogs/burgers, grilled cheese, Mexicorn on the cob and other innovative vegetarian dishes) plus Kettle Chips and pickles from The Pickle Guys
- Live Music from the Shockwaves
- Beer from Sixpoint, Allagash, Flying Dog, Full Sail, Anchor and others
Updates and ticketing information can be found here.
Food Karma Projects is a creative producer of food and media events throughout the New York area. Created by Jimmy Carbone—a NYC-based restaurateur and dedicated social entrepreneur—Food Karma Projects is dedicated to community building by creating unique events that showcase the best local food, chefs, beer and wine, and create a social impact that benefits worthy non-profit groups.